Marlin Catalog No. 1237 Miniature Stripanels are molded panels designed to mount No. 1210 miniature Jacks. Connectors are installed from the rear and snap in place with spring clips. They are easily removed by releasing spring clip with a release key. No loose connector mounting hardware. Circuit identification is distinct as each circuit is numbered, lettered and color coded to ANSI standards. Self contained hardware provides front mounting in panels to 1/4″ thick. Stripanel is molded of color coded thermoset compound that withstands ambient temperatures to 400°F (205°C) continuous and 500°F (260°C) intermittent. High temperature panels that will withstand ambient temperatures to 800°F (425°C) continuous and 1000°F (540°C) intermittent are molded of a red thermoset compound.
Available in modules from 2 circuits to 8 circuits. Standard stripanels are provided with Mini Jacks for horizontal mounting.
For corrosive application, gold plated contacts are available. Caution – system errors can result from use of plated contacts if significant thermal gradients exist at connection.
- Give Stripanel No. [e.g. 1237]
- Specify Number of circuits [e.g. 1237-6]
- Specify Thermocouple Type [e.g. 1237-6-J]
- For Hi-Temp Stripanel [e.g. 1337-6-J]
- For vertical rows add suffix “V” [e.g. 1237-6-J-V]
|Number of Circuits||"A" Dimension Panel OAL||"B" Dimension Cutout Length||Mini Panel|
|2||1.38" (32mm)||1.25" (32mm)||1237-2-*||1337-2-*|
|3||2.06" (52mm)||1.94" (50mm)||1237-3-*||1337-3-*|
|4||2.75" (70mm)||2.63" (67mm)||1237-4-*||1337-4-*|
|5||3.44" (87mm)||3.31" (84mm)||1237-5-*||1337-5-*|
|6||4.13" (105mm)||4.00" (102mm)||1237-6-*||1337-6-*|
|7||4.81" (122mm)||4.69" (120mm)||1237-7-*||1337-7-*|
|8||5.50" (140mm)||5.38" (137mm)||1237-8-*||1337-8-*|
*Thermocouple Type Code: J, K, T, N, E, R, S,
For more information regarding Mini Stripanels® – Catalog No. 1237 Consult your Marlin Catalog, Page F-4.
Mini Stripanel with Mounting Frame®
Mini Stripanel with mounting frame (Catalog No. 1238), is a pre-assembled unit, ready for quick installation. Stripanel modules are mounted to a metal frame (3/32″ thick). each circuit is numbered, color coded and lettered with type code. (Hi-Temp Panels are color coded red).
Available in any combination of rows and circuits per row. Standard Stripanels are provided with jacks loose packed for plug-in installation after wire hook-up.
Stripanels with vertical mounting, mixed calibration or plugs instead of jacks are available upon request.
- Give Code No. [e.g. 1238]
- Specify Number of Horizontal Rows [e.g. 1238-4]
- Specify Number of Circuits per Row [e.g. 1238-4X10]
- Give Total Number of Circuits [e.g. 1238-4X10-40]
- Specify Thermocouple Type [e.g. 1238-4X10-40-J]
- For vertical rows add suffix “V” [e.g. 1238-4X10-40-J-V]
For more information regarding Mini Stripanels® with Mounting Frame – Catalog No. 1238
Consult your Marlin Catalog, Page F-5.
19″ Rack – Mounted Stripanel® 2-Pole
- Universal 19″ Racks accept 2 to 48 Circuits of No. 1237 Mini Stripanels. Up to 24 circuits in a single row or up to 48 in a double row may be supplied.
- Circuits can be added in the field without changing frame.
- Thermocouple types can be mixed within panel with each type color coded.
- 19″ Rack Frame is made of sturdy 10 ga. steel that will not flex in use. Standard frame is flat black. High-Temperature frame is bright silver finish.
- Thermocouple type and circuit numbers are marked on the face of the Stripanel. Stripanels are numbered starting with ‘1″ unless otherwise specified.
- Stripanels are molded of glass filled thermoset compounds (will not melt) for high strength and dependability. The color coded panels will withstand ambient temperatures to 400°F (205°C) continuous and 500°F (260°C) intermittent. High-temperature panels (ALL Hi-Temp panels are color coded red) will withstand ambient temperatures to 800°F (425°C) continuous and 1000°F (540°C) intermittent.
- Inserts are spring loaded to assure positive contact with the negative insert larger to make it virtually impossible to mismate.
- For corrosive applications, gold plated inserts are available. Caution – system errors can result from use of plated contacts if significant thermal gradients exist at connector.
|CALIB. MARK||INSERT MAT'L ALLOY||ANSI|
|C||#426 Alloy||#426 Alloy||Brown||–|
|ALL HI-TEMP CONNECTORS||Red||Red|
- Give Code No. [e.g. 1241]
- Specify Number of Circuits [e.g. 1241-48]
- Specify Thermocouple Type [e.g. 1241-48-J]
- For Hi-Temp Stripanel” [e.g. 1341-48-J-]