- 2-Pole Connector plugs and jacks are made to exacting specifications to provide rapid, dependable connections between thermocouples and extension wires.
- Alloys of prongs and inserts match ANSI calibrations to maintain sensing accuracy. Alloy and polarity are identified by symbols molded into body.
- Large head terminal screws
- Mounting holes for #3 flat head screws
- Strong cap with positive two screw mounting
- Molded-in barrier strip
- Hex entrance for hex sheath adapters
- Connector bodies molded of glass filled thermoset compounds (will not melt) for high strength and dependability. The color coded connectors will withstand ambient temperatures to 400°F (205°C) continuous and 500°F (260°C) intermittent.
- Inserts are spring loaded collet type to assure positive full contact with the negative insert larger making it virtually impossible to mismate.
- For corrosive applications, gold or nickel plated prongs and inserts are available. Caution – system errors can result from use of plated contacts if significant thermal gradients exist at connector.
|INSERT MATERIAL ALLOY|
|TYPE CODE||POSITIVE||NEGATIVE||ANSI COLOR CODE||IEC COLOR CODE|
|C||#405 Alloy||#426 Alloy||Brown||-|