- 3-Pole Connector plugs and jacks are made to exacting specifications to provide rapid, dependable connections between thermocouples and extension wires, with ground wires an integral part of the system. Also ideal for 3-wire RTD applications.
For more information, regarding 3-pole applications – Click Here!
- Alloys of prongs and inserts match ANSI calibrations to maintain sensing accuracy. Alloy and polarity are identified by symbols molded into body.
- Connector bodies molded of glass filled thermoset compounds (will not melt) for high strength and dependability. The color coded Connectors will withstand ambient temperatures to 400°F (205°C) continuous and 500°F (260°C) intermittent.
- Inserts are spring loaded collet type to assure positive full contact with the negative insert larger making it virtually impossible to mismate.
- For corrosive applications, gold or nickel plated prongs and inserts are available. Caution – system errors can result from use of plated contacts if significant thermal gradients exist at connector.
|INSERT MATERIAL ALLOY|
|Type Code||POSITIVE||NEGATIVE||GROUND||COLOR CODE|
|C||#405 Alloy||#426 Alloy||COPPER||BROWN|
|1,2,3*||(2) Copper||(3) Copper||(1) Copper||WHITE|
* For RTD 3-Wire Applications.
|FULL SIZE, 3-POLE, HEX BODY|
|Marlin Code No.||Description|
|1067 - *||Plug|
|1057 - †||Solid Pin Plug|
|1017 - *||Jack|
|FULL SIZE HIGH-TEMPERATURE 3 POLE HEX BODY CONNECTOR|
|Due to the physical properties of high temperature thermoset plastic, the customer accepts this product at their own risk.|
|Hex Body Connectors are not available in high temperature use regular connectors for this application.|
* – Tubular Pin Availability: J,K,T,N,E,R,S,U,RTD also “C”
† – Solid Pin Availability: J,K,T,E,R,S,U,RTD
Note 1 – Braze-on adapters can be ordered with connector at no extra charge – Specify sheath size.
Note 2 – Crimp-on adapters must be ordered separately.
For gold plating use suffix “G” (i.e. 1067-K-G)
For nickel plating use suffix “P” (i.e. 1067-K-P)
MOUNTING HARDWARE FOR FULL SIZE, 3-POLE HEX BODY CONNECTORS
|Code No.||1077 - *|
(Power crimping equipment recommended.)
|Code No.||1075 - *|
|NEOPRENE WIRE GRIP BUSHING
(One included with each connector at no extra charge.)
1077-* – Specify Size Code: 000 (Blank), 040 (0.040″), 062 (0.062″), 125 (0.125″), 187 (0.187″), 250 (0.250″)
Can be included w/Connector at no extra charge. 1075-* – Specify Size Code: 000 (Blank), 040 (0.040″), 062 (0.062″), 125 (0.125″), 187 (0.187″)
Can be included w/Connector price.