- 3-Pole Connector plugs and jacks are made to exacting specifications to provide rapid, dependable connections between thermocouples and extension wires, with ground wires an integral part of the system. Also ideal for 3-wire RTD applications.
- For more information, regarding 3-pole applications – Click Here!
Alloys of prongs and inserts match ANSI calibrations to maintain sensing accuracy. Alloy and polarity are identified by symbols molded into body.
- Connector bodies molded of glass filled thermoset compounds (will not melt) for high strength and dependability. The color coded Connectors will withstand ambient temperatures to 400°F (205°C) continuous and 500°F (260°C) intermittent. High-Temperature Connectors (all Hi-Temp Connectors are color coded red) will withstand ambient temperatures to 800°F (425°C) continuous and 1000°F (540°C) intermittent.
- Inserts are spring loaded collet type to assure positive full contact with the negative insert larger making it virtually impossible to mismate.
- For corrosive applications, gold or nickel plated prongs and inserts are available. Caution – system errors can result from use of plated contacts if significant thermal gradients exist at connector.
|TYPE CODE||INSERT MAT'L ALLOY||COLOR CODE|
|C||#405 Alloy||#426 Alloy||Copper||Brown|
|1,2,3*||(2) Copper||(3) Copper||(1) Copper||White|
|All Hi-Temp Connectors||Red|
* For RTD 3-Wire Applications.
|FULL SIZE 3-POLE CONNECTORS|
|Marlin Code No.||Description|
|1061 - *||3-Pole Plug|
|1051 - †||Solid Pin Plug|
|1011 - *||3-Pole Jack|
|FULL SIZE HIGH-TEMPERATURE
3 POLE CONNECTOR
|1161 - *||HT 3 Pole Plug|
|1151 - †||HT Solid Pin Plug|
|1111 - *||HT 3-Pole Jack|
* – Tubular Pin Availability: J,K,T,N,E,R,S,U,RTD also “C”
† – Solid Pin Availability: J,K,T,E,R,S,U,RTD
For gold plating use suffix “G” (i.e. 1061-K-G)
For nickel plating use suffix “P” (i.e. 1061-K-P)
MOUNTING HARDWARE FOR FULL SIZE, 3-POLE CONNECTORS
- All screws mount from top into threaded bottom plate (no loose nuts).
- Nickel plated steel construction, compression type fitting.
- Strain relief for insulated wire.